A fantastic salted caramel flavour by Flavor West.
Available in 10ml or 100ml bottle sizes.
Natural and Artificial Flavouring, Propylene Glycol and Water. USP Kosher Grade Flavouring. Independently laboratory tested Diacetyl free. Contains 1.014% Acetoin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Flavor West concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Flavor West concentrates are PG based.
- We buy wholesale sizes directly from Flavor West (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml and 100ml here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Caramel (Salted) Flavor West ConcentrateSimon
Really sweet and mixes well with Butterscotch and cream! I used 6% but I love strong flavours, so I recommend you start at 4-5%.
Nice vape mixed with cheesecakes but tastes more like a candy caramel to me then salted
This is REALLY good! Glorious when paired with (TPA) Graham Cracker Cheesecake (and a few other secret ingredients 🙂 ) Around 6% of both will make an extremely convincing salted caramel cheesecake, a little em, maybe a cream or 2 (TPA sweet & bavarian) and vanilla (your choice of how much) and you have a yummy adv that doesn't get sickly.
Realy very nice, a very pleasant surprise as I was accidentally sent this so it won't be on my purchase list (Thanks for the accident btw 🙂 I bought all the TFA Caramels (candy, original etc) and would never have considered buying this being Flavour West but i'll be buying much more from now on once I run out which'll probably be next week.) It's very good with GrahamCracker Chessecake, Bav Cream, Sweet Cream, Vanilla (all TFA) and Vanillin - you decide the ratio's 🙂 hint the order listed is strongest to least, nothing above 8%
Strong, sweet and oh so good. I don't use it above 5% but then I never use it as a feature flavor. I can't make enough of the following mix: 10% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, 7% TFA Butterscotch, 5% FW Salted Caramel, 2% TFA Vanilla Swirl, Koolada 0.25% on a 60VG/40PG mix. Try it, you'll thank me later!
See all and leave a review