Indulge yourself in the forbidden world of vaping pleasure, but be warned, you might never leave! How can one man give so much pleasure to so many people? This smooth, delicious, creamy Caramel creation oozes onto the palate and languishes shamelessly!
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Caramel Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)hovisholden27
This is the best caramel flavour that I have tried and tastes like the real thing when used correctly. It goes with so many things but with custard is my favourite. I don’t like the TPA version as I find it tastes like bitter,cheesy old socks but taste is subjective as they say.
The best caramel i have tried at 2% in mixes it adds an authentic caramel flavour takes a few day steeping to come through then gets better and better great with fa expresso and creams for a caramel cappucino and cheesecake recipes.
Nice taste mixed with some FW butterscotch Ripple and a little bit of dulce and two percent custard you get a nice creamy vape ?✌ Don't smoke vape
This is a must have flavour for me. Mix it with Capella Vanilla Custard (4% Caramel 8% Vanilla Custard) and you will have a superb all day vape.Love it. Best caramel concentrate I've tried.
I totally agree, this Caramel by FA is the best. It can have a bitter harsh taste should you take the percentage up to high as suggested by FA 3% is a good starting point as taste is subjective. Compliments mixes well with a hint of sweetness.
See all and leave a review