A great cake flavoured concentrate by Flavor West. Ideal for blending with other flavours for cake based mixes.
Available in 10ml or 100ml bottle sizes.
Natural and Artificial Flavouring, Propylene Glycol. USP Kosher Grade Flavouring. Independently laboratory tested Diacetyl free.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Flavor West concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Flavor West concentrates are PG based.
- We buy wholesale sizes directly from Flavor West (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml and 100ml here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Cake (Yellow) Flavor West ConcentrateArch
Check my Rating on Jamaican Rum For an amazing tasting Recipe and please post comments if you try it The Arch
Jane what PG/VG MIX ARE YOU USING ?? Sound like it may be a little bit thick I add a bit off water that’s been Boiled then left to cool add a bit then shake Then add moe if needed then repeat until your happy 50pg/50vg is ok then it goes the higher the pg the thinker it get Also all Concentrates are PG Based Hope this helps The Arch
Can anyone advice me on the mixing Ratio on making 100ML Bottles please The Arch
Got this Today Have added it to honey,Rum and Bake Booster need to experiment on the mix Ratio as made it with to much honey taste Bloody good but to sweet, my Fault thou still worth 5*****so back to the Drawing Board for me The Arch
Mixed with some coconut cake batter dip and two percent custard makes a nice vape needs at least a week to ten days to stepp ?✌ Don't smoke vape
See all and leave a review