A butterscotch ripple ice cream type flavour by Flavor West.
Available in 10ml or 100ml bottle sizes.
Natural and Artificial Flavouring and Propylene Glycol. USP Kosher Grade Flavouring. Independently laboratory tested Diacetyl free.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Flavor West concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Flavor West concentrates are PG based.
- We buy wholesale sizes directly from Flavor West (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml and 100ml here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Butterscotch Ripple Flavor West Concentrateleanne-laird
Awesome stuff. You somehow actually feel like you're getting ripples of butterscotch flavour with an ice cream after taste. Mix at a minimum of 15% to get the best of the flavour. The longer the steep, the better.
Flavor West has done a great job on this one. I use it at around 10% or whatever a recipe states and in place of any other butterscotch asked for. This is really good and a must have in my arsenal of flavours.
The best butterscotch I have found every company has there gems and this is one mixed on its own or used in custard to add that creamy taste this is well worth getting ?✌ Don't smoke vape
Mixed 1st 30ml with a drop of Koolada, was ok, not great. This was a few weeks ago and I went back to vaping it, flavours have blended so well and have a 100ml batch of just butterscotch steeping, am going to add a drop of banana. Steeping bores me when I read you have to do it, but the flavour changes, richens and blends so much better.
Loved this. Taste of butterscotch follwed by a suttle raspberry taste. This was my first empty bottle of the batch.
See all and leave a review