This brown sugar is a good ‘blender’ flavour that mixes well with other flavours.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Acetoin & Acetyl Propionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Brown Sugar Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratepetesofficial
This is a good blender when you want some flavour in the sweetness ,eg candyfloss,toffee apple, little goes along way
Good concentrate,it's not just a swertener,it's concentrate of brown sugar. I think it works well in diy recipe and give you the smell and the taste of the real brown sugar. I mixed apple,cinnamon and one drop por ml of this one and it's amazing.I dunno how it's vaped alone in nic juice but I can raccomand it for your recipe 🙂
Classic I wish I found this earlier works well with Coffee, Cappuccino and espresso flavors 2drops per 10ml will do fine
Surprisingly nice and rich. Use in small doses
Really nice Flavour
Smells and tastes exactly like brown sugar, not a standalone, but perfect for adding sweetness and depth to a flavour, adds a subtle caramel note.
Excellent choice for adding sweetness with depth, Great for desert or cake that require a richer sweet taste lift.
Good alternative to caramel
Essential tool for all you desert and custard heads. used as a background note it shines at pulling things together!
Used with desert flavours it definetaly adds that brown sugar taste, use sparingly.
Yep, definitely brown sugar.
Very good mixed with coffee or cake flavours, only a few drops needed per 10ml to sweeten, will be buying again.