Us Brits would call this an ice lolly (or lolly ice, depending where you’re from) with layers of raspberry, lemon/lime and blueberry flavour.
Available in 10ml or 100ml bottle sizes.
Natural and Artificial Flavouring, Propylene Glycol and Ethanol. USP Kosher Grade Flavouring. Independently laboratory tested Diacetyl free.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Flavor West concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Flavor West concentrates are PG based.
- We buy wholesale sizes directly from Flavor West (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml and 100ml here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Boom! Flavor West Concentratedanig1
I bought this being a blueberry fan but it's been so long since I had a Boom! I couldn't tell you if this tastes the same but I can tell you it's a nice fruity vape, probably not an allday vape but one for now and then.
I've bought a number of concentrates from Vapable and all have been excellent. This was my first Flavor West concentrate and it is utterly disappointing - it has no smell or flavour whatsoever. Even after 6 days of accelerated steeping. The FW product page states that the concentrate is supposed to be "light orange" in colour but mine was completely clear (even after the steeo). Considering it is supposed to be cherry, lemon, lime and raspberry, I guessed it should smell a little fruity - but from the outset and even now, it has no smell whatsoever, other than a weak, bitter, chemical-like smell. I tried vaping it today, after thye 6 day steep, and it tastes dreadful; just like raw vapour from the top of a kettle - no flavour whatsoever. Disappointed.
I bought this to try and was pleased with the results. It has a light coconut flavour with overtones of black current. I mixed 65/35 VG/PG with 15% flavour at 6mg Nic content and I found this to be a pleasant vape
See all and leave a review