Perfumer’s Apprentice Blueberry (Wild) Concentrate provides the sweet but slightly tart and acidic taste of plump, freshly picked blueberries. The bright, fruity taste makes this a great flavour to vape as a stand-alone, but it is also an extremely versatile ingredient for a multitude of DIY recipes. Mixed with other flavour concentrates, Perfumer’s Apprentice Blueberry (Wild) goes well with ice cream, cake, fruit, dessert, cola and cocktail flavours, giving an earthy, sweet yet slightly acidic flavour. Some users report that this blueberry flavour can be slightly weak and so using a stronger percentage of this concentrate could improve the flavour of a DIY mix.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours Propylene Glycol, Water, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Blueberry (Wild) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratechevy121
Accurate and delicious! A realistically delicate flavour that's amazing when mixed at around 8% with 8-10% custard. I suggest sweetening with a drop of Capella super sweet.
I'm still trying to get the best out of this prod for a rich custard. I'll go wild next time and do a 20% + mix. I'll throw in some Capella Custard V2 and De Leche and see what I get.
mixed at 12% with 3% blueberry extra v nice
Nice flavor lacks sweetness
for me i found it lacking flavor, will try with a mix and see how that works.
See all and leave a review