Capella Blueberry Jam Concentrate gives the beautifully soft and fruity taste of blueberries straight from the jam jar. This is easily one of the best jam flavour concentrates because the natural tartness of the blueberry flavour stops it from being too sweet. Capella Blueberry Jam Concentrate has a very authentic jammy taste, which is quite strong so you will need to use it sparingly at first- probably no more than 5%. The robust flavour of Capella Blueberry Jam Concentrate makes it good to use as a stand-alone, but this concentrate also adds a great depth to a multitude of bakery DIY recipes; pancakes, muffins, pies or delicious blueberry jam doughnuts.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Blueberry Jam Capella Flavour ConcentrateJane
This is an amazing flavour. For me, by far the best blueberry I've tried. It is quite a strong flavour, you really don't need more than about 5%. I used this to make an amazing blueberry jam donut mix, but initially I used 7%, and it over powered the whole mix, it was still nice but you couldn't taste the other flavours at all, made it again using 4.5% and it was lovely. Would recommend to any blueberry lover.
15% is waaaay to much so I'm not surprised the poster above and his friends had sore throats. Eve Craig stated at 10% it was strong. I mix this at 4% to 6%. Just enough favour.
i loved this flavour, not like jam mind you, but could be vaped after mixing just a couple of hours later, love this taste.
This seemed to hurt my throat..mixed at 15%...my friend mixed some and also he did not like it.....he took it home and next day said it hurt his throat also.
A nice strong blueberry jam flavour. Nice at10% with a 50/50 mix.will buy again.
See all and leave a review