Perfumer’s Apprentice Blueberry (Extra) Concentrate provides the sweet but slightly tart taste of plump, juicy, freshly picked blueberries. This concentrate has a realistic and natural blueberry flavour, mouth-wateringly juicy with just the right balance between sweet and tartness. Perfumer’s Apprentice Blueberry (Extra) works well as a standalone concentrate, but is perhaps best when combined with other ingredients in a DIY recipe mix. The blueberry taste of this Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrate shines brightly when it is added to custards, ice creams and bakery recipes such as pies and muffins. As many of our reviewers have pointed out, this flavour concentrate is best enjoyed after an extended steeping time, when the flavour will become stronger and more rounded.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Blueberry (Extra) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateSimon
I used this with a recipe and it was absolutely awesome!
Not a strong flavour it's very subtle, needs a good week or two steep to get a good flavour through but still lacking...
It's a steeper, not much flavour on mixing but after a week or two it really zings, needs combined with another blueberry such as blueberry wild. Really good tho. Concentrate became darker over a month or so, liquids also darken with Steep.
Mixed at 5 10 and 15% still tastes of nothing
Very nice vape it's good with yogurt
See all and leave a review