Capella Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble Concentrate blends together the tastes of plump blueberries with a sweet crumble topping and a warm cinnamon aroma. The slightly tart taste of the blueberries shines through brightly in this Capella concentrate and the distinctive spicy cinnamon aroma is also unmistakeable, but many people have reported being disappointed by the very weak taste of the crumble compared to the other flavours; you could try adding Capella Sugar Cookie concentrate to boost the bakery flavour if you prefer a richer crumble taste. Capella Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble Concentrate also tastes scrumptious when blended with a vanilla custard concentrate.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble Capella Flavour Concentrateeddie kincaid
Nice dense baked Blueberry & Cinnamon. light on the Crumble a slight Cake taste in the back ground' Very nice' recommend ' buy & try.. 5 stars
Try this with vanilla custard v2 at 70/30 lush also goes well with vanilla custard and peanut butter
Love it highly recommend this
Steeped at 15 and also 20% For a week,for me not what I was expecting As I was not to happy with it.
See all and leave a review