Capella Blueberry Concentrate gives the familiar sweet but slightly acidic taste of plump, fresh blueberries. Blueberry is a great flavour to vape as a stand-alone, but it is also an extremely versatile ingredient for a multitude of DIY recipes. Mixed with other DIY e-juice flavours, blueberry goes well with fruit, dessert, cola, cocktail and tobacco flavours. Try using it with Capella Cake Batter Concentrate for a delicious blueberry muffin recipe. Capella Blueberry Flavour Concentrate will give your DIY e-liquid adventure a sweet, slightly acidic flavour, which is why many fruit-loving e-liquid connoisseurs tend to keep some Capella Blueberry Concentrate in their mixing cupboard.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process
Latest Reviews for Blueberry Capella Flavour ConcentrateSean
Mine tastes like liquorice with a hint of fruit (hard to tell if blueberry over the liquorice). Perhaps a mistake in the batch? It's been steeping for 2 weeks and no difference in flavour.
8% this and 2% Capella Cinnamon Danish Swirl plus 4 drops of yellow cake and 4 drops of Butter Cream mixed into 30ml (around 90% VG). Warm bathed and steeped overnight = heaven baby!
brilliant mixed with cheesecake and vanilla bean ice cream
This blueberry is a nice addition to any mix when combined with other blueberry concentrates and brings a nice sweetness. As a standalone I would reccomend going as high as 20% to achieve its full flavour profile.
I've yet to taste this in a standalone blend but it mixes well with other berry flavours. It smells great though so I expect it will taste just as good on its own.
See all and leave a review