Blue Raspberry Perfumer’s Apprentice Concentrate provides a sweet and fruity blue slush flavour. A slight tartness in the raspberry taste offset by a sweetness which therefore creates a nicely balanced flavour. Blue Raspberry Perfumer’s Apprentice Concentrate is a strong flavouring. We advise users to mix this at between 2%-4% because otherwise it can give an overpowering chemical-type flavour. Delicious on its own or added to other DIY recipes, we recommend that you try mixing Perfumer’s Apprentice Blue Raspberry Concentrate with other berry flavours to certainly create a truly outstanding e-liquid.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This concentrated flavouring is for you to mix into a DIY e-liquid, therefore please do not vape it without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. The Perfumer’s Apprentice is the name we use, simply because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Blue Raspberry Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratekeitho333
I mixed this up with other fruits to make a blue slush turned out nice did not mix it as a standalone
See all and leave a review