Perfumer’s Apprentice Blackcurrant Concentrate provides the deliciously soft and fruity tang of freshly picked ripe blackcurrants. Quite subtle and with a delightful aroma, Perfumer’s Apprentice Blackcurrant Concentrate works well as a stand-alone, but the bright, clean taste of this flavour really shines when it’s used in combination with other flavours like such as menthols, liquorice and other soft berries. In the Unites States, a federal ban on growing currants kept the blackcurrant a relatively unknown berry- they were thought to be the source of a fungus that was a threat to trees and so growing blackcurrants was illegal until very recently- most Americans have never tasted them.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.