Blackcurrant Inawera bursts with the sweet but slightly tart taste of plump, juicy, freshly picked blackcurrants. Blackcurrant Inawera pairs nicely with other strong fruits, works well with custards and desserts, or if you like blackcurrant menthol, try it with some Inawera Raspberry and your preferred menthol concentrate. We recommend that you steep e-liquids made with this concentrate for at least a week to allow the blackcurrant flavour to develop properly.
Recommended Mix: 1-3%
Recommended Steep time: 5 days
Inawera are a well known flavour house based in Poland in the EU. Renowned for their potency and strength, a little really does go a long way with this brand. Due to the strength of Inawera concentrates they are brilliant value for money, using in most cases half the amount of a standard concentrate, they save you money in the long run. They come in two varieties, the normal concentrates and the Shisha range of Inawera which is stronger and tends to be more authentic to the flavour it is trying to replicate.
View all Inawera flavours here.
Artificial & Natural Flavourings, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. Do not vape neat.
- This product does not contain nicotine.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Inawera & bottle them into commercial size bottles here in the UK in our ISO 7 clean room.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the manufacturing process.
- Please keep out of reach from pets & children.
- Store in a cool dray place securely fastened.