Vapable Blackcurrant Flavour Concentrate gives the sweet but tart flavours of wild blackcurrant and has a lovely natural taste, which is sure to appeal to lovers of fruity e-liquids. The dark and aromatic berry flavour is never too overpowering and has a light tanginess which is beautifully balanced by a lovely soft sweetness. Suitable to vape as a standalone, Vapable Blackcurrant also makes a good, versatile recipe ingredient. It really shines when it’s used in combination with other flavours like blueberry, strawberry or redcurrant and who can resist the classic combination of blackcurrant and apple? We recommend that you allow e-liquids made with this concentrate to steep for a while so that you enjoy them at their best.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free
- We recommend mixing a test batch of most Vapable concentrates at around 15% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Vapable concentrates are PG based.
- There can be variance in the colour of different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural part of the manufacturing process and is not a fault.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- Made in the UK.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Vapable flavour concentrates contain natural and artificial flavourings, propylene glycol, and are guaranteed to be pure and free of diacetyl. We use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU and all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards. Every Vapable flavour concentrate we sell is tried and tested by ourselves, then bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility; this way, we know that we are delivering great quality in each and every bottle.