Perfumer’s Apprentice Blackberry Concentrate replicates the sweet but tart flavours of wild blackberries. Many users have reported that this concentrate can taste quite artificial, so we would recommend allowing this one to steep for longer than normal to allow the blackberry flavour to develop properly. Perfumer’s Apprentice Blackberry Concentrate can work well as a stand-alone, but this flavour really shines when it’s used in combination with other fruity flavours like blueberry, strawberry or redcurrant and some users have successfully paired it with gummy candy flavours.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Blackberry Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratemurrayfinlayson87
As most have said its got a very chemically taste. This does die down after steeping but not totally. Not the best.
As others have said, a little on the chemical side but as an accent flavor it is wonderful. It does mellow out with steeping though. Give it a try, and find the right mix. I couldn't be without it in my Forest Fruit Splash!
This blackberry concentrate had an odd taste so I've mixed it with strawberry and blueberry and I'm going to let it steep for a week then I will see if it makes it taste any better.
I find this a bit chemically for my taste. Its ok mixed but needs to sit for some time to loose some of the chemical taste.
See all and leave a review