Biscuit Inawera delivers the authentic and wholesome taste of gorgeous sweet-meal digestive biscuit. This is our most popular Inawera concentrate, probably because the flavour is so realistic and versatile. Biscuit Inawera pairs beautifully with custards and creams.
Recommended Mix: 1-3%
Recommended Steep time: 5 days
Inawera are a well known flavour house based in Poland in the EU. Renowned for their potency and strength, a little really does go a long way with this brand. Due to the strength of Inawera concentrates they are brilliant value for money, using in most cases half the amount of a standard concentrate, they save you money in the long run. They come in two varieties, the normal concentrates and the Shisha range of Inawera which is stronger and tends to be more authentic to the flavour it is trying to replicate.
View all Inawera flavours here.
Artificial & Natural Flavourings, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. Do not vape neat.
- This product does not contain nicotine.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Inawera & bottle them into commercial size bottles here in the UK in our ISO 7 clean room.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the manufacturing process.
- Please keep out of reach from pets & children.
- Store in a cool dray place securely fastened.