Perfumer’s Apprentice Berry Cereal Concentrate provides the distinctive flavours of the popular breakfast treat, a deliciously sweet blend of mixed fruit and crunchy cereal. This concentrate gives an exceptionally good fruit cereal flavour, because it has such a good balance of different fruity flavours, with none of them being too dominant in the blend; many users have reported that it needs to be mixed to around 15% to create a good shake and vape e-liquid. Perfumer’s Apprentice Berry Cereal Concentrate makes a great standalone e-liquid, but when added to a DIY recipe, its versatility really begins to shine; try adding it to cake and bakery mixes while a touch of meringue or marshmallow will make a delicious dessert vape.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Berry Cereal Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateLorenz
Very nice and tastes exactly like described and you can even taste the milk.
Must have for fruity hoops style mixes and other cereals, very versatile and can also be used in other fruit/cake recipes. Nice flavour!
Creamy, sugary, love it.
I like this at 20%
makes up the biscuit/cakiness to all my recipes. But shhh 😉
See all and leave a review