Perfumer’s Apprentice Bavarian Cream Concentrate has a rich and creamy flavour based on the classic dessert. It has a taste which is a little bit like custard, but it has a creamier texture with richer undertones. Perfumer’s Apprentice Bavarian Cream Concentrate is highly rated by our customers, who find it provides the ideal complement to any dessert recipe with its deep and smooth notes of cream with a slight over-tone of sweetness. Perfumer’s Apprentice Bavarian Cream is recommended for use with other cream and berry flavours and makes a perfect starting point for any complex dessert DIY mix.
Recommended percentage: 10%
Recommended steep time: 1-3 weeks
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and artificial flavours, propylene glycol, water, acetoin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.