Vapable Banoffee Pie Flavour Concentrate is a classic banoffee pie without all of the calories of the real thing. The perfect blend of fresh bananas, whipped dairy cream and rich gooey toffee makes this concentrate a beautiful (but addictive) standalone for an all day vape. You can use Vapable Banoffee Pie Concentrate in a recipe mix combined with custards or creams. We recommend that you allow e-liquids made with this concentrate to steep for a while so that you enjoy them at their best.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free
- We recommend mixing a test batch of most Vapable concentrates at around 15% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Vapable concentrates are PG based.
- There can be variance in the colour of different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural part of the manufacturing process and is not a fault.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- Made in the UK.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Vapable flavour concentrates contain natural and artificial flavourings, propylene glycol, and are guaranteed to be pure and free of diacetyl. We use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU and all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards. Every Vapable flavour concentrate we sell is tried and tested by ourselves, then bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility; this way, we know that we are delivering great quality in each and every bottle.
Latest Reviews for Banoffee Pie Flavour Concentratestevedaulton
Definitely tastes and smells like banoffee, with a nice balance of banana and caramel. I don't usually like sweet flavours, and this is a bit too sweet for my taste (hence only 4 stars), but nevertheless it's a nice flavour. It's not particularly strong, but mixed at 15% in 60pg/40vg gives a nice amount of flavour. Best to use as a standalone flavour, or mixed with extra banana or caramel to suit personal taste (I wouldn't recommend mixing with anything else).
Not tried this yet but I put a order in yesterday and it arrived today. Brilliant delivery service from these guys. also got 3 free 10ml bottles which I wasn't expecting. Thanks vapable. Just gonna make a few batches as we speak
wow,only ordered flavor concentrate late yesterday and it came today also with extra 10ml bottles as a free gift.Really pleased with vapable no complaints at all
Best Banoffee Pie Flavour Concentrate I've tried, 4% to 5% in a 50/50 mix. Any more and the taste is muted once steeped.
just the right amount of banana in this mixed at 10% not too over sweet nice to vape after a meal instead of a pudding
See all and leave a review