Perfumer’s Apprentice Banana Nut Bread Concentrate provides a delicious freshly baked aroma, with the sweet banana blending beautifully with warm and toasty nuts. This flavour concentrate has the realistic yeasty flavour of fresh bread, with hints of sweetness from the bananas and deeper hazelnut undertones, making it an excellent stand-alone flavour. Perfumer’s Apprentice Banana Nut Bread Concentrate will work well if blended with creamy flavours and can even be used in a tobacco mix, but we recommend to allow your e-liquids to steep for at least a week to enjoy the full flavour of this concentrate to develop.
Recommended percentage: 10%
Recommended steep time: 1-3 weeks
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.