Perfumer’s Apprentice Banana Cream (DX) Concentrate gives a deliciously sweet, rich and creamy banana milkshake flavour. This is a much stronger flavour than the name suggests, so we would recommend starting out with a fairly low percentage in your mix– around 5-10%. If you are blending the Banana Cream with other flavours you may only need 1-2%. Perfumer’s Apprentice Banana Cream (DX) mixes well with other creamy flavours and tastes absolutely scrumptious when mixed with biscuit concentrates for a banana bread type result; we’d recommend Capella’s Graham Cracker or Cinnamon Danish Swirl for the hint of cinnamon. You could also try adding a little caramel for a classic banoffee pie without all of the calories of the real thing.
This is the new DX version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free. The original Banana Cream from Perfumers Apprentice can be found here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Banana Cream (DX) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateScott
Little weak but use more and it's lovely I am liking banana a lot recently nice creamyness 2
Banana cream and add a little bit of vanilla custard and you'll get really good flavour. This is the best so far banana cream flavour.
Very nice quite surprised with how it turned out! Better than most bananas out there!1
Not bad but I find the banana taste to be a little weak
One of the best I've had, an all day vape.
See all and leave a review