Perfumer’s Apprentice Apricot Concentrate gives the exquisite aroma and slightly tart taste of fresh apricots. This concentrate is fairly strong, so we would recommend that you use it at around 5% initially and then adjust it to taste. The rich and tangy juiciness of this flavour concentrate makes it a perfectly good stand-alone, but it can add brightness to a DIY recipe by making other fruit flavours shine. Perfumer’s Apprentice Apricot Concentrate pairs well with peach flavours and mango, adding more high notes to the mix, or simply add a touch of cream to create a lovely dessert e-liquid. We recommend steeping e-liquids made using this concentrate for at least a week to allow the flavour to fully develop.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and/or Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Apricot Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrateskinful87
Needs minimum 3days steep had a harsh chemically taste at first but after steeping was a nice apricot flavour... Was okay standalone but will be great mixer...
See all and leave a review