Capella Apple Pie (V2) Concentrate is a scrumptious blend of fresh crunchy apples with rich buttery shortcrust pastry and a hint of cinnamon and vanilla. This is the authentic freshly baked taste of the classic American apple pie, straight from the oven. The home-cooked taste of apple pie is pleasantly recreated here with a deep, rich and creamy pastry taste combined with green apples sprinkled over with sugar and cinnamon. Capella Apple Pie (V2) Concentrate is such a deliciously satisfying vape that I think it could be a contender for the best apple pie concentrate I have yet to taste.
This is the V2 version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Apple Pie V2 from Capella is a fairly strong flavour which can be mixed anywhere between 10% and 20%. A few weeks of steeping will bring out the background notes of pie crust.
Apple and Blackcurrant Crumble:
10% Capella Apple Pie V2
A crumble recipe which is a balanced blend of apple and blackcurrant with rich undertones, enhanced by the Cinnamon Sugar Cookie. A good starting point which can be further improved with the addition of TPA Whipped Cream, Capella Vanilla Bean Ice Cream or Flavour Art Vanilla Custard.
These are just our rough ideas and the results from experimenting and we are sure you have your own great recipes including Apple Pie V2 from Capella.
Feel free to add in the comments below any of your favourite recipes or tweaks to the ones above. We love to hear from you.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin.
This is the new V2 version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.