Perfumer’s Apprentice Apple Pie Concentrate gives the wholesome flavours of a home-baked apple pie- a rich shortcrust pastry blended with crisp, tart apples. This flavour concentrate makes a perfectly good stand-alone flavour for an e-liquid, but some users find that it works much better as an apple pie base; start at 8-10%, then add cinnamon, cream, or a little more apple if you like a stronger apple taste. Perfumer’s Apprentice Apple Pie Concentrate pairs well with other sweet dessert flavours like caramel, custard, or vanilla ice cream. If this flavour concentrate gets too cold, certain ingredients might crystallize in the bottle and look like sediment- shaking the bottle or gently heating the bottle in hot water helps to clear this up.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Apple Pie Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateAiden
Tastes really good, makes you hungry for apple pie 🙂 Would probably go really good with a custard or cream too. Really nice apple flavour but also can taste the pastry 🙂
See all and leave a review