A distinctive Apple Pie flavour from Flavour Art. Just like Grandma use to make.
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Apple Pie Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)RssllGdw
Not quite what I expected, more pie than apple. 3% is all you need. Think this is a good base though, touch of cinnamon, maybe more apple for some. Works well as a standalone, grows on you. An ADV as is for me.
FA Concentrates are known as the strongest/most potent of all concentrate companies. Rule of thumb for those considering FA concentrates may I suggest starting at about 2-3% that includes if your using as a standalone flavour. I use this Appple Pie at 3% in my Gambit clone and amongst several other flavours in the mix this Apple Pie is the most dominant. Being the first note you experience on the original Gambit it goes to show that even at a low percentage this concentrate is a beast. In my humble opinion and a majority of other mixologists. FA Apple Pie is the most authentic and so much so when a recipe requires that Apple Pie presence FA is who we as advanced mixers call for. This is a absolute five out of five.
See all and leave a review