Perfumer’s Apprentice Apple Candy Concentrate gives the authentic flavour of a sweetshop favourite- the slightly tart taste of apple candy sweets. This concentrate perfectly replicates the taste of the sweets, so although it cannot be described as a natural apple, many nostalgic users enjoy this unique sweet and sour flavour. Perfumer’s Apprentice Apple Candy Concentrate works perfectly well as a stand-alone flavour, but many people enjoy it by adding other flavour enhancers to create an even more sweet or sour apple taste and it will also complement most other fruit flavours. We recommend steeping your e-liquids for a week or two in order to enjoy this apple candy flavouring at its best.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Apple Candy Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratechrissyweir300
Again from vapable excellent! Mix at 15% for perfect flavour and let steep for a minimum at a week! Leave cap off after mixing for a few hours as it has alcohol in but again perfect! 70 vg 30pg 3mg nic awesome!
Mixed at 20% and let steep for 4 weeks. Honestly I expected more flavour, it tastes nice but the flavour is severely lacking. I would suggest a shorter steep time ie 3-4 days next time
Smelt like the real thing, taste was almost on par with the smell although could do with adding a sour flavour enhancer for a more authentic taste
I like this stuff, nice apple taste. Mix it up with some sour and a spot of joy and you've got yourself bitter apple. Nice
its nice on its own or mix with a pear and tastes very nice but use a 15 percent mix to get results
See all and leave a review