Vapable American Red Flavour Concentrate is our take on the classic and world-famous cigarette brand from the USA. A rich and slightly ‘roasted’ tobacco taste takes you straight to that slightly ashy flavour but without all of the nastiness of real tobacco smoke. This is an excellent tobacco flavour that gives a perfectly smooth tasting vape in a 70VG/30PG mix. You can use this as a good tobacco base for your own blends. Add vanilla, liquorice or even marshmallow concentrates to customise it just the way you want it. We recommend that you allow e-liquids made with this concentrate to steep for a while so that you enjoy them at their best.
Recommended Mixing Percentage: 15%
Recommended Steep Time: 1 Week
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free.
- We recommend mixing a test batch of most Vapable concentrates at around 15% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Vapable concentrates are PG based.
- There can be variance in the colour of different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural part of the manufacturing process and is not a fault.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- Made in the UK.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Vapable flavour concentrates contain natural and artificial flavourings, propylene glycol, and are guaranteed to be pure and free of diacetyl. We use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU and all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards. Every Vapable flavour concentrate we sell is tried and tested by ourselves, then bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility; this way, we know that we are delivering great quality in each and every bottle.