Perfumer’s Apprentice Almond Amaretto Concentrate is based on the popular Italian liqueur with a rich and sweet almond flavour. This concentrate has quite an authentic flavour, with the warm taste of almonds coming through strongly, but many of our users prefer to use the Capella version of this flavour, finding it has more realistic taste. Perfumer’s Apprentice Almond Amaretto Concentrate makes a useful addition to desserts, particularly cakes or chocolate flavours (you could make a tiramisu e-liquid) and just like any traditional liqueur, it will pair nicely with coffee.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Almond Amaretto Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrateaoc
Think this is quite a mild ameretto flavour but have used this in many recipes and found it to be very good no problems does the job
Further to my last review, I thought I should be more specific, the taste is a lot weaker than Capella's and unlike Capella there's that perfume taste that won't go away, even after steeping for ages. Tried the heat method too and that didn't work either.
Tastes nothing like amaretto (well slightly). Capella's amaretto is far superior.
Not actually tried this on its own as I don't think it'd be for me but it added an extra tasty that just made my lemon sponge cake well good!
Definitely best deals around, low price, high quality, next day delivery and free.
See all and leave a review