Acetyl Pyrazine is a flavour enhancer. It adds a roasted, nutty, bready and yeasty type flavour with popcorn and corn chip nuances.
Although the Acetyl Pyrazine is already diluted to 10.00 ppm at 5% in Propylene Glycol, a little still goes a long way, so we’d recommend trying just a drop or two in your mix.
We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Acetyl Pyrazine 5 PG Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateDayze0
Good stuff.... But very strong... Even at the diluted 5%, highly recommended using 1 drop /10ml and adjust to taste.... Anything more and it's completely overwhelming and takes over, you have been warned
As stated already a must have for the collection, it can often be used just to add a small background element and give depth, but also in larger amounts for a more nutty flavour so very versatile little fellow.
Its just one of them tools I cant be without. It is not a standalone in any way but used very very sparingly it adds an Umami you cant get without it. Do not go heavy or it tastes like unsalted tortilla chips that are slightly stale and overpowers everything else!
See all and leave a review