Perfumer’s Apprentice Acetyl Pyrazine 5 PG Concentrate is a flavour enhancer- good for blending into e-liquid recipes where it adds a roasted, nutty, bready and yeasty flavour with hints of popcorn and corn chips. The addition of a little of this versatile concentrate can really provide the perfect final flourish for many DIY mixes- particularly bakery and cakes. Try Perfumer’s Apprentice Acetyl Pyrazine 5 PG Concentrate as an additive in gingerbread or banana nut bread recipes- it will create a lovely depth to your e-liquids, but be sure to use it sparingly at first, as a little goes a long way. Although the Acetyl Pyrazine is already diluted to 10.00 ppm at 5% in Propylene Glycol, a little still goes a long way, so we’d recommend trying just a drop or two in your mix.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial and natural flavourings, Propelyne Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.