Capella Silverline 27 Bears Concentrate is a lovely mixed fruit flavour, inspired by the famous jelly gummy bear sweets and is part of the new Silverline range from Capella- all the great flavours we have come to expect, at a great price. Gummy bears come in five flavours: raspberry, orange, strawberry, pineapple and lemon. The mixologists at Capella were given the challenge of making all of these separate flavours balance and complement each other and they succeeded admirably in their task; Capella Silverline 27 Bears Concentrate is a mouth-wateringly juicy medley of different fruit flavours, making it perfect as a standalone concentrate, although 27 Bears also mixes well with other fruit, beverage or dessert flavours.
Recommended Mixing Percentage: 20%
Recommended Steeping Time: 1 Week
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well-deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world-renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, and Water.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting. All Capella flavour concentrates are PG based.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.