You will get either a 120ml bottle or a 100ml bottle filled with everything apart from the nicotine, which is provided in separate bottles.
When you receive your Short Fill E Liquid Kit, simply add the nicotine shots provided for your favourite e-liquid.
Now that the Tobacco Products Directive is here, we are no longer allowed to sell nicotine containing E-Liquid in anything bigger than a 10ml bottle, so this is a way of allowing our customers to still purchase our existing flavours and make the e-liquid themselves.
You will either get a 100ml bottle at 50/50 ratio filled with everything except the nicotine or a 120ml bottle mixed at 60/40.
- We recommend that you wear protective gloves when mixing nicotine into your shortfill bottle and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove the childproof cap from the large shortfill bottle.
- Grip the nib with your fingers and twist to unscrew and remove the nib.
- Remove the childproof caps from the small nicotine shot bottles.
- Insert the nib of the small nicotine shot bottles into the large shortfill bottle and gently squeeze each shot bottle until all the nicotine liquid is transferred to the shortfill bottle.
- Carefully replace the nib and the childproof cap securely onto the shortfill bottle and then shake the bottle well to thoroughly mix the liquids together.
- Dispose of your empty nicotine shot bottles carefully.
- Enjoy vaping your new e-liquid!
- 120ml e-liquid bottle filled with flavouring solution or 100ml bottle filled with flavouring solution.
- Nicotine Shots
- Pair of nitrile, chemical resistant gloves
About Vapable E Liquid
- Every bottle of Vapable e-liquid is mixed by hand in our dedicated hygienic UK production facility.
- All of our recipes are created, tried and tested by us and aren’t available anywhere else.
- All of our ingredients are manufactured in the UK, with the exception of two very reputable American flavouring companies we use for some flavour concentrates.
- We ensure that all ingredients are of the highest quality and are fully tested to the most rigorous standards.
General E Liquid Info
- Over time e-liquid will usually darken in colour. Flavours can also become stronger. This is perfectly normal. In fact, many vapers deliberately speed this process up by ‘steeping’ the liquid (most commonly by leaving the bottle open for a few days).
- We recommend storing your liquid in a cool, dark place to extend its lifespan.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine, nicotine.
Vapable e-liquids contain natural and artificial flavourings, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine and are guaranteed to be pure and free of diacetyl. We use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU and all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of e-liquid we sell is mixed by hand in our hygienic UK production facility, to recipes we have created, tried and tested ourselves. This way, we know that we are delivering great quality in each and every bottle.