|100ml Original Blend
Simply add the 7 included nicotine shots to the larger bottle to make 100ml of 12mg E-Liquid at 50/50 VG:PG
|120ml 60/40 Blend
Simply add the 8 included nicotine shots to the larger bottle to make 120ml of 12mg E-Liquid at 60/40 VG:PG
- We recommend that you wear protective gloves when mixing nicotine into your shortfill bottle and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove the childproof cap and nib from the larger bottle.
- Remove the childproof caps from the small nicotine shot bottles.
- Insert the nib of the small nicotine shot bottles into the larger bottle and gently squeeze each shot bottle until all the nicotine liquid is transferred to the large bottle.
- Carefully replace the nib and the childproof cap securely onto the shortfill bottle and then shake the bottle well to thoroughly mix the liquids together.
- Dispose of your empty nicotine shot bottles carefully.
- Enjoy vaping your new e-liquid!
About Vapable E Liquid
- Every bottle of Vapable e-liquid is mixed by hand in our dedicated hygienic UK production facility.
- All of our recipes are created, tried and tested by us and aren’t available anywhere else.
- All of our ingredients are manufactured in the UK, with the exception of two very reputable American flavouring companies we use for some flavour concentrates.
- We ensure that all ingredients are of the highest quality and are fully tested to the most rigorous standards.
General E Liquid Info
- Over time e-liquid will usually darken in colour. Flavours can also become stronger. This is perfectly normal. In fact, many vapers deliberately speed this process up by ‘steeping’ the liquid (most commonly by leaving the bottle open for a few days).
- We recommend storing your liquid in a cool, dark place to extend its lifespan.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine, nicotine.
Vapable e-liquids contain natural and artificial flavourings, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine and are guaranteed to be pure and free of diacetyl. We use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU and all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of e-liquid we sell is mixed by hand in our hygienic UK production facility, to recipes we have created, tried and tested ourselves. This way, we know that we are delivering great quality in each and every bottle.