The XTAR MC6 inherits all the advantages of the MC series in a cost effective and portable 6- Bay charger. The XTAR MC6 is a 6 bay Li-Ion charger. This V2 version no longer uses 2 micro usb inputs, but instead comes fitted with a UK wall plug. It is capable of charging all 6 bays at 0.5A. A tiny LED display shows you the charging current, battery power and charging status.
- TC-CC-CV charging method maximize battery life
- 0V Activation Function brings your over-discharged batteries back to life
- 0.5A x 6 charging current
- Intelligent External Temperature Detection
- Overcharge/Reverse-polarity/Short-circuit/Overheat protections
- Accurate cut off at 4.20V
- Groove designed to remove batteries easily
- LED indicators
- Input Power: DC 5V/3A
- Cut-off voltage: 4.2V +/- 0.05V
- Charge current: 0.5A x 6
- Dimensions: 128mm x 140mm x 31mm
- Weight: 200g(without batteries and power cord)
- Compatible with Li-ion batteries: 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/18700/20700/21700
1 x XTAR MC6 (V2) Micro USB Smart Charger
1 x cable
1 x Warranty card
1 x Operation manual
Founded in 2006, XTAR specialise in the development and manufacture of high quality Li-ion batteries, smart chargers, and LED flashlights. XTAR provide reliable products where safety is a major priority. XTAR dedicate themselves to taking social responsibility in environmental protection and improving the quality of people’s lives. With high standards of quality control, XTAR products have achieved all major global certifications such as CE and RoHS.
- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Never charge or leave the battery in the charger overnight.
- Once the battery is charged, remove it from the charger.
- Only use chargers and adapters supplied with your device or made specifically for it.
- Do not use chargers or adapters intended for other devices.
- Never charge with a modified charger.
- Never charge with a damaged charger.
- Never attempt to charge a battery that has been dropped or damaged.
Latest Reviews for XTAR MC6 (V2) Battery Charger
No Reviews yet - why not be the first