|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge||20A|
|Fully Charged Voltage||4.2V|
|Size||18650 (18mm x 65mm)|
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or purse
- Keep lithium batteries away from metallic/magnetic objects.
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life (Usually 300-400 cycles), however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap. Repair or dispose of immediately.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Never charge or leave the battery in the charger overnight.
- Once the battery is charged, remove it from the charger.