A smooth, mellow, creamy vape that can be used on its own or with other flavours.
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Vanilla Custard Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)RssllGdw
Perhaps I got a dodgy batch or something, love FA Apple Pie & After Dark but don't get this one at all. In a blind tasting, no way would I think this was custard,Vanilla is a more recognizable flavour. No Vanilla flavour either. Vaped on: half a dozen or so rebuildables .2/.8 Perhaps it's me, perhaps my taste receptors are wired differently.
Tastes very much like those lemon buns filled with creme patisserie.. that's at 5% with no steep. I'll comment again in a week after a steep. Very nice imo.
Extremely strong custard flavour, be careful with this... possibly 10x stronger than to Will expect!
Great taste with bluberry.
See all and leave a review