Looks like blood, tastes like heaven. This is an exquisite blend of creamy caramel extract with hints of coconut, making this juice a devilishly good vape.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- T-Juice’s own recommended percentage for each flavour can be see in the product image (above). We would recommend mixing at this percentage first and then adjusting to your own personal taste.
- All of the T-Juice concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle T-Juice concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s bottle sizes only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Vamp Vape T-Juice Flavour Concentrate (10ml)Steve
60/40 vg pg mix 15% flavour 6mg nicotine, really good vape
Love this flavour. Try mixing it at 10% with 3%cap peanut butter and 3%tpa rum. Exquisite.
The people leaving negative reviews have got to be doing something wrong. I mixed a 70/30% vg/pg 6mg nic (15% t-juice flavour) and it's a bloody gorgeous vape straight out of the bottle, even better after steeping for a bit. Sure it's more expensive than the other concentrates on this site, but worth every penny 🙂
As Jason Oliver below.....so disappointed...it's not worth the price or the stars...t juice is now named sink juice
Words can not explain how seriously disappointed I am with this concentrate. I've thought about buying T juice in the past with only the price stopping me. I decided to give it a go expecting massive amounts of flavour for the price. After reading here that it's a great standalone that's exactly what I did when I got home. Immediately I noticed a severe lack of distinctive flavor the description says blend of creamy Caramel extracts and a hint of coconut well let me be the first to say I taste zero Caramel although the hints of coconut are there it's extremely hard to figure exactly what the Base flavor is.. Non the less I instantly added TPA Caramel and CAP custard and now I have something worth vaping but I could of easily thrown some coconut in there myself and no doubt have the same thing. I think at nearly double the price of other concentrates the manufacturers need to hang their head in shame definitely not worth the money won't buy again. Also bought another from them after smelling it alone it's just gone into the box for another day, another disappointment no doubt Ps I'm not a serial complainer but someone had to speak the truth around here
See all and leave a review