T-juice’s take on the vape classic RY4, with a bit more nuttiness and a sprinkling of Demerara sugar, just to give it a little extra magic.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- T-Juice’s own recommended percentage for each flavour can be see in the product image (above). We would recommend mixing at this percentage first and then adjusting to your own personal taste.
- All of the T-Juice concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle T-Juice concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s bottle sizes only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for TY4 T-Juice Flavour Concentrate (10ml)Adam
Been trying to find a ry4 to my taste and i can say this ty4 has nailed it for me ! Very impressed
Nuts, That's what I can taste. Not too sweet. The flavour is OK, if you like nutty ones you will prolly love this. I will prolly mix with American reds, in the search for the elusive all day vape.
This has a lot of flavours going on I think too many but each to there own I have been trying different flavours over the last year and would not get this one again. I only use 10% flavour so maybe at 15% more would come through but I find with all flavours I get good flavour at 10%. I could be wrong but want to add review as so many flavours bought but little reviews on a lot. This one not for me but eliquid is like marmite.:)
First time to try this, so nice! My new favourite. Tried it at 15% flavour recommended, spot on.
See all and leave a review