Toffee Apple Vaper’s Brew in a pre-mixed e-liquid supplied in a nic-ready short fill kit gives you the taste of the delicious toffee apples that you enjoyed around the bonfire as a kid. The balance of flavours is perfect and it will fill your room with its gorgeous aroma. You will be enchanted by this delicious e-liquid, but be careful not to vape the whole tank straight away.
All you have to do is pour in the free nicotine shot and shake well to make 60ml of e-liquid. The 60ml bottle contains 50ml of 0mg e-liquid, premixed to a 80/20 ratio, so adding the entire contents of the nicotine shot to your shortfill bottle will give you 60ml of 3mg strength e-liquid.
- We recommend that you wear protective gloves when mixing nicotine into your shortfill bottle and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove the childproof cap from the large shortfill bottle.
- Remove the nib.
- Remove the childproof cap from the small nicotine shot bottle.
- Insert the nib of the small nicotine shot bottle into the large shortfill bottle and gently squeeze the shot bottle until all the nicotine liquid is transferred to the shortfill bottle.
- Carefully replace the nib and the childproof cap securely onto the shortfill bottle and then shake the bottle well to thoroughly mix the liquids together.
- Dispose of your empty nicotine shot bottle carefully.
- Enjoy vaping your new e-liquid!
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine.
Vapable e-liquids contain natural and artificial flavourings, propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine. We use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU and all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of e-liquid we sell is mixed by hand in our hygienic UK production facility, to recipes we have created, tried and tested ourselves. This way, we know that we are delivering great quality in each and every bottle.
Latest Reviews for Toffee Apple Vaper’s Brew Shortfill 0mg 50ml
No Reviews yet - why not be the first