This is a high discharge Li-Ion flat top battery from Samsung and is suitable for a range of devices. A long lasting and consistently high performing battery, the 3000 mAh rating will power your device for longer before recharging.
Nominal capacity: 3000mah
Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 15 amps (at 25 degrees C)
Nominal voltage: 3.6v
After a fresh charge: 4.2v
Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
Don’t discharge below: 2.5v
Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
(Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they’ll last longer)
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or purse
- Keep lithium batteries away from metallic/magnetic objects.
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life (Usually 300-400 cycles), however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap. Repair or dispose of immediately.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Never charge or leave the battery in the charger overnight.
- Once the battery is charged, remove it from the charger.