This is a high discharge Li-Ion flat top battery from Samsung and is suitable for a range of devices. A long lasting and consistently high performing battery, the 3000mAh rating will power your device for longer before recharging.
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Chemistry: IMR (Hybrid)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 30A
- Nominal capacity: 4000 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
- Size: 21700
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or purse
- Keep lithium batteries away from metallic/magnetic objects.
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life (Usually 300-400 cycles), however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap. Repair or dispose of immediately.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Never charge or leave the battery in the charger overnight.
- Once the battery is charged, remove it from the charger.