Capella Popcorn Concentrate delivers delicious flavour of warm, fresh plain popcorn. This Capella concentrate tastes of simple and plain unflavoured kettle popcorn and so might not be a good choice as a stand-alone. Combine Capella Popcorn Concentrate with other flavours to create your own gourmet popcorn range; salted caramel and butterscotch will really set this flavour popping or perhaps add some Capella Golden Butter Concentrate and then just sit back and relax as you vape away in front of your favourite movie.
The V2 version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free can be found here.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Popcorn Capella Flavour ConcentrateAidan
Enjoyed this. Not quite true to taste but not far off.
I love this over other popcorn flavors. It is almost like those Jelly Bean Factory Popcorn flavored sweets. Not a savory popcorn at all and with standard caramel or a salted caramel it is out of this world!
This gives a really strong popcorn flavour, quite savoury with a hint of sweetness. It's really quite clever and certainly tastes popcorny!
See all and leave a review