Wonder Flavours Picarones SC Concentrate gives the unique flavour of the Peruvian treat- a deep fried doughnut made with butternut squash and sweet potato, drenched in a rich syrup. This unusual flavour has a very complex profile, with the flavours of the squash and sweet potato coming through very prominently against the sweet stickiness of the syrup and there is a very realistic fried flavour which becomes quite addictive. This concentrate does work well as a stand-alone but its unique flavour profile means that you will need to be careful what you mix it with- it would pair well with certain dessert flavours and tastes delicious in a mix with vanilla bean ice cream, but there’s plenty of scope for experimentation with this concentrate.
This is a super-concentrated flavouring and so should be used sparingly in your DIY mixes- start between 1%- 4% initially and work from there.
Wonder Flavours is a Canadian company, based in Montreal, Quebec. Launched in 2016, Wonder Flavours has become a worldwide brand in the production of food grade flavourings. Wonder Flavours concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients which conform to British and European safety standards. Their concentrates are manufactured in an ISO certified laboratory where they are stored in hermetically sealed containers before being imported by us and then bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
Natural & Artificial Flavourings, Propylene Glycol
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Wonder Flavours SC concentrates at approximately 1-4% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Wonder Flavours concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Wonder Flavours (in Canada) and rebottle them into 10ml bottles here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.