Wonder Flavours Nanaimo Bar SC Concentrate has the moreish flavour of a Canadian treat, with a crunchy biscuit base, custard layer and chocolate topping. This concentrate works well as a stand-alone but also pairs nicely with bananas, creams and custards in a dessert mix. We have found that Wonder Flavours Nanaimo Bar Concentrate in a mix with Inawera Vanilla Custard works particularly well; this is a really versatile ingredient for your mixing collection and should give you lots of scope for experimentation. This is a super-concentrated flavouring and so should be used sparingly in your DIY mixes- start between 1%- 4% initially and work from there.
Wonder Flavours is a Canadian company, based in Montreal, Quebec. Launched in 2016, Wonder Flavours has become a worldwide brand in the production of food grade flavourings. Wonder Flavours concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients which conform to British and European safety standards. Their concentrates are manufactured in an ISO certified laboratory where they are stored in hermetically sealed containers before being imported by us and then bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
Natural & Artificial Flavourings, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Wonder Flavours SC concentrates at approximately 1-4% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Wonder Flavours concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Wonder Flavours (in Canada) and rebottle them into 10ml bottles here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Nanaimo Bar Wonder Flavours Super Concentratedwarmfridge
I don’t know what it is about this one flavour but it tops off all my sweet cake mixes.
At first I was not sure about this flavour, tasted odd.. but something happened! I just couldn't get the flavour out my head and completely rinced a 10ml bottle.. just ordered 100ml and I know I will be back for more. Moreish as heck!
See all and leave a review