Wonder Flavours Molasses SC Concentrate provides the rich, dark and distinctive taste of sweet black treacle. This concentrate could be enjoyed on its own, but would perhaps work best when used as a mixer in a DIY recipe, where it would create a sweet dessert flavour when paired with caramel, whipped cream or vanilla marshmallow. Used as part of a bakery recipe, Wonder Flavours Molasses SC Concentrate would complement gingerbread and any other cake recipes where a dark, syrupy richness is desired. A versatile concentrate, Molasses would even work well in tobacco recipes by adding a subtle sweet aroma to the mix. This is a super-concentrated flavouring and so should be used sparingly in your DIY mixes- start between 1%- 4% initially and work from there.
Wonder Flavours is a Canadian company, based in Montreal, Quebec. Launched in 2016, Wonder Flavours has become a worldwide brand in the production of food grade flavourings. Wonder Flavours concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients which conform to British and European safety standards. Their concentrates are manufactured in an ISO certified laboratory where they are stored in hermetically sealed containers before being imported by us and then bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
Natural & Artificial Flavourings, Propylene Glycol, Water & Alcohol
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Wonder Flavours SC concentrates at approximately 1-4% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Wonder Flavours concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Wonder Flavours (in Canada) and rebottle them into 10ml bottles here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.