Perfumer’s Apprentice Mary Jane Concentrate aims to provide the sweet and aromatic flavour of marijuana, but without any of the active ingredients. All users are unanimous in their opinion of this concentrate; it is not an authentic taste and more closely resembles a garden herb type of flavour rather than anything else. Having said that, there may be ways to use Perfumer’s Apprentice Mary Jane Concentrate as part of a mix, perhaps by adding spearmint or even bubblegum flavours; used on its own, this flavour only works as a curiosity.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Mary Jane Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratecoffeemonster142
like immature male hemp leaf ISH, not vapable on its own, with a good imagination it may work if mixed with RY4
Not familiar to the nostrils or taste buds but none the less order was on time.
In no way tastes as it should. It's very different to any other flavour I have tried, makes an interesting mixture with pineapple, kind of earthy, sweetness.
Horrible, simply unvapable. Tastes like pepper, nothing like the real stuff well so I've been told.
If you like the taste of fresh cut stinging nettles and brand new tennis shoe look no further. It's not quite horrible but its definitely not pleasant either. Everyone's tastes are different so worth adding to your next order to try. One thing's for certain, it does not taste like weed. (ahem, so I've been told)
See all and leave a review