Perfumer’s Apprentice Mary Jane Concentrate aims to provide the sweet and aromatic flavour of marijuana, but without any of the active ingredients. All users are unanimous in their opinion of this concentrate; it is not an authentic taste and more closely resembles a garden herb type of flavour rather than anything else. Having said that, there may be ways to use Perfumer’s Apprentice Mary Jane Concentrate as part of a mix, perhaps by adding spearmint or even bubblegum flavours; used on its own, this flavour only works as a curiosity.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.