Perfumer’s Apprentice Maraschino Cherry Concentrate gives the deep and tangy taste of fragrant maraschino cherries. Perfumer’s Apprentice Maraschino Cherry Concentrate is surprisingly versatile; it makes a wonderful addition to dessert flavours, particularly ice cream and it will pair nicely with other fruits and chocolate flavours. A simple recipe idea is to blend together Perfumer’s Apprentice Black Cherry Concentrate with toasted almond and marzipan to create a delicious cherry bakewell flavoured e-liquid. This is a fairly strong concentrate and so we would recommend mixing at no higher than 5% initially, otherwise you risk overpowering the other flavours in your mix.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Maraschino Cherry Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Mixed with some almond marzipan and cake batter dip you get a nice bakewell tart
less is best with this one 6-8% gets a little bitter at higher %
Just like every other cherry ive tasted. Plastic aftertaste
never normally leave reviews but... these flavours are amazing. just done a cherry mix and when everyone is saying use a little amount i would agree. i only used 0.6% in a 10ml bottle and its overpowering maybe a little to cherry. Fantastic flavour as have had some very weak ones before Rated very highly A++++
Exactly like the neon red cherries in a glass jar. Potent stuff and use sparingly for a pleasant taste. Can be mixed up into great cherry candy vapes!
See all and leave a review