Perfumer’s Apprentice Lemonade Cookie Concentrate is a deliciously sweet but tart blend of fresh zesty lemons with crunchy biscuit. This concentrate makes a perfectly good stand-alone flavouring for a very satisfying dessert vape, but mixes well with other flavours. Try using Perfumer’s Apprentice Lemonade Cookie Concentrate as a base for lemon meringue pie or add creams to give a cheesecake with a fuller and more rounded type of flavour. We recommend that you steep e-liquids made using this concentrate for at least one week to allow the citrus flavour to develop properly.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.