The Baker’s Dozen Key Lime Pie e-liquid perfectly balances the citrus zing of fresh limes combined into a sweet and creamy topping on a rich, buttery biscuit base.
The vicar judged this beautiful dessert recipe: “Well done Mrs. Bhattacharjee, for your take on the classic American treat. Your Key Lime Pie is so delightfully sweet, but with just the perfect amount of tartness coming through from the zingy fresh limes. Your biscuit base has such a scrumptious, crumbly texture that is so very moreish, with its sweet buttery flavour perfectly complementing the rich creaminess of the gorgeous top layer. This Key Lime Pie was so good that I’m afraid I scoffed the lot while I was judging it!”
Based on the official state pie of Florida, the beautifully authentic flavour of this e-liquid makes a lovely dessert vape that could well have you coming back for more later on in the day.
The 60ml bottle contains 50ml of 0mg e-liquid, premixed to an 80/20 ratio, so adding the entire contents of the nicotine shot to your shortfill bottle will give you 60ml of 3mg strength e-liquid.
- We recommend that you wear protective gloves when mixing nicotine into your shortfill bottle and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove the childproof cap from the large shortfill bottle.
- Grip the nib with your fingers and twist to unscrew and remove the nib.
- Remove the childproof cap from the small nicotine shot bottle.
- Insert the nib of the small nicotine shot bottle into the large shortfill bottle and gently squeeze the shot bottle until all the nicotine liquid is transferred to the shortfill bottle.
- Carefully replace the nib and the childproof cap securely onto the shortfill bottle and then shake the bottle well to thoroughly mix the liquids together.
- Dispose of your empty nicotine shot bottle carefully.
- Enjoy vaping your new e-liquid!
Founded in sunny Southport UK, the Baker’s Dozen brand was created to provide vapers with a range of bakery-themed e-liquid flavours that have been carefully blended to make each one a unique vaping experience. Baker’s Dozen flavours have been based on prizewinning recipes submitted to the summer fete bakery contest and judged by the vicar. Every bottle of Baker’s Dozen e-liquid is mixed by hand in their hygienic UK production facility to recipes that have been created, tried and tested in-house by their artisan mixologists, whose mission is to create the finest quality flavours possible.
Artificial Flavours, Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol, Vitamin E, Triacetin, Water.
If you like these flavours you may also like e liquid from this range.
Latest Reviews for Key Lime Pie Baker’s Dozen 0mg 50ml Short Fill E-Liquid
No Reviews yet - why not be the first