Perfumer’s Apprentice Kalua and Cream Concentrate provides the flavour of the popular rum and coffee liqueur, blended with rich cream. Kahlua liqueur has the strong and robust taste of Arabica coffee beans and this is recreated accurately in this concentrate, balanced nicely by a sweet creaminess that makes this a delicious stand-alone flavouring, but if used in a DIY recipe, Perfumer’s Apprentice Kalua and Cream Concentrate pairs well with chocolate and marshmallow flavours.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water, Caramel colour.
Contained Allergens- Sulphites
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.